I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at Australian Institute for Machine Learning(AIML), funded by Centre for Augmented Reasoning(CAR). I obtained my PhD degree at School of Computer Science, The University of Adelaide, under the supervision of Prof. Chunhua Shen. My current major research interests are about computer vision with its application on dense prediction (such as matting, segmentation) and data effcient learning (such as continual learning, unsupervised learning).
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, The University of Adelaide, Australia, 2018-2022
- M.S. in Instrument Science and Technology, Southeast University, China, 2015-2018
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Automation, Nanjing Normal University, China, 2011-2015
- Research Intern, Adobe Research, 05.2021-11.2021
- Student Tutor, University of Adelaide, 08.2019-03.2021
- Teaching Assistant, Southeast University, 09.2015-12.2015
Hao Lu, Yutong Dai, Chunhua Shen, Songceng Xu. (2019). "Indices Matter: Learning to Index for Deep Image Matting." ICCV. 2019.
Hao Lu, Yutong Dai, Chunhua Shen, Songceng Xu. (2020). "Index Networks." TPAMI. 2020.
Yutong Dai, Hao Lu, Chunhua Shen. (2021). "Towards Light-Weight Deep Portrait Matting via Parameter Sharing." CGF. 2021.
Yutong Dai, Hao Lu, Chunhua Shen. (2021). "Learning Affinity-Aware Upsampling for Deep Image Matting." CVPR. 2021.
Yutong Dai, Brian Price, He Zhang, Chunhua Shen. (2022). "Boosing Robustness of Image Matting with Context Assembing and Strong Data Augmentation." CVPR. 2022.
- Reviewer for CVPR’21,22, ICCV’21, ECCV’22, AAAI’22, TMM, TPAMI